Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Spa Day and Pre-Vegas Plans

This Friday I'm going to go to the spa for the first time ever. I am very excited about it as I'm making a big deal of it...I'm going to get a facial, eye treatment, 1 hour massage and a pedicure. Of all those things I have only had a massage before and it was to treat car accident injuries...so, needless to say, Friday is going to be great for me!

Not only is it spa day, I took the entire day off. I will get to sleep in or do whatever I want-all day! It's been a few weeks since I've had some time to myself, so I'm looking forward to it.

Saturday will be a busy day too! There is a lot to be done with the Vegas trip coming up. Jen, Steph and I are going shopping on Saturday afternoon for some clubbing gear. Looking forward to it as we are meeting up for some Famous Dave's bbq first. Then we will head to some stores and hopefully I can score at least one shirt to match my new sparkly silver sandals! After we exhaust ourselves shopping we are going to head over to our friend Emily's house and help her break in her new deck. Looking forward to it as it's going to be a pretty social event - they are planning drinking competitions to mix up the entertainment value a little.

Finally, no plans on Sunday, but most of that day will be spent doing laundry and giving the dog some much needed attention. Just have to make it thru Monday at that point...then an easy half day Tuesday...come lunch time, I'm off to Blondie's for a little pre-Vegas partying and off to the airport we go!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I was born and raised in Rapid City, SD. Loved growing up there and am a little sad that my theoretical kids won't be able to grow up there - unless, God forbid, I move back. I moved away for college to Omaha, NE. I went to Creighton University. Great education, great professors - not a good place for young people with an itch for action! I moved to Denver in August of 2004 and love it! I recommend that all people live in at least one other place besides their hometown - the world is so full of opportunities, we just have to move out of comfort zones!