Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween 2007


So, I totally dressed up in 80's for Halloween and it was AWESOME!! All my girlfriends and I went to our buddy Jake's house where we drank unlimited beer, jungle juice and jello shots all night. I stayed in 80's Valley Girl character all night. I'm pretty sure my friends hated me, but I had a great time! The best part was the dancing and music...every time an 80's song came on I would stop whatever I was doing and yell "Oh my God!! This is like totally my favorite song!" and then I would break it down Running Man, Roger Rabbit, and Robot style. I was also Hangin' Tough at one point which was a lot of fun!! The only bad part was that there were no Clydesdales there...hahaha...good times! The picture is of my friend Natalie dressed as a pirate, my friend Leigh dressed as Paris Hilton, and me dressed as 80's girl aka Kelly Kapowski

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I was born and raised in Rapid City, SD. Loved growing up there and am a little sad that my theoretical kids won't be able to grow up there - unless, God forbid, I move back. I moved away for college to Omaha, NE. I went to Creighton University. Great education, great professors - not a good place for young people with an itch for action! I moved to Denver in August of 2004 and love it! I recommend that all people live in at least one other place besides their hometown - the world is so full of opportunities, we just have to move out of comfort zones!