Monday, January 14, 2008

New Years 2008

I had a really great New Years 2008! It was weird how it all turned out though...I thought I was going to end up on my couch alone for NYE, when out of the blue, my FG decided he did want to "ring in the new year" together. I had been keeping my schedule pretty open and undecided for him...I really like him and wanted to get to know more about him. Holidays definitely bring out the undiscovered side of people! We ended up going with his friends, Anish and Monica, to Jon and Monica's (a different one obviously), where they were having a nice little get together. It consisted of lots of shots, beers and Wii! I had never played it before...after one boxing match and a game of tennis I was tired...and my muscles were sore for 3 days! It was a lot of fun though! One thing I really liked about it was right before midnight...Jon asked everyone to name one thing good that happened to them in 2007. My FG was one of my good things...and that little bit of money I won, which I STILL HAVE NOT COLLECTED!! LOL...

Anyway, I hope that this new year brings me great excitement and joy, great love and lots of adventure...and I hope that I accomplish every goal I set for myself...

So far, so good...I added drinking a Nalgene of water before I leave work every day and so far I've made it 6 days in a row! YEAH!!!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I was born and raised in Rapid City, SD. Loved growing up there and am a little sad that my theoretical kids won't be able to grow up there - unless, God forbid, I move back. I moved away for college to Omaha, NE. I went to Creighton University. Great education, great professors - not a good place for young people with an itch for action! I moved to Denver in August of 2004 and love it! I recommend that all people live in at least one other place besides their hometown - the world is so full of opportunities, we just have to move out of comfort zones!