Wednesday, August 21, 2013

82. Go to City Park Jazz With a Group of 10 People or More

I accomplished this goal with the help of Brian and his University of Colorado MBA Program Alumni.  We met on the last night of Jazz in the Park at City Park.  It was a nice evening but there was a hint of monsoon rain in the air, as always when Brian and I go to jazz.  Luckily enough, it didn't rain this evening so we were able to enjoy our conversations with this group of new and interesting people.  Well, they were new to me anyways!  Short blurb for this one and no pics unfortunately.  Will probably have to do this again next summer! 

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I was born and raised in Rapid City, SD. Loved growing up there and am a little sad that my theoretical kids won't be able to grow up there - unless, God forbid, I move back. I moved away for college to Omaha, NE. I went to Creighton University. Great education, great professors - not a good place for young people with an itch for action! I moved to Denver in August of 2004 and love it! I recommend that all people live in at least one other place besides their hometown - the world is so full of opportunities, we just have to move out of comfort zones!