Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Dancing With The Stars

I'm sickeningly obsessed with Dancing with the Stars. I have absolutely no explanation for it, other than that I like to watch B-level stars strut their stuff in the hopes that they will have a career resurgence.

So, the season premiere of DWTS was on last night. There were some really good couples and then some horrific couples. My favorite of the night was probably Mario Lopez (yes, AC Slater baby!) He is so freaking hot and wearing those tight little dancer pants...ahhh, nice! I couldn't stop gushing to the bf about how nice Mario's butt looked...I felt bad, but whatever! Emmitt Smith was pretty good too...I'm waiting for them to put a white athlete on the show though, chances are the results will be much different, as we all know whities don't have as much rhythm (stereotype yes, but often true!) Emmitt danced right before 8pm, at which point my bf left the room...I wonder if they track ratings after the first hour in 2-hour shows. I would bet that viewership in males declined dramatically at that point.

My prediction on who is going to win: I'm betting it will be between Mario and Joey Lawrence (WHOA!)

1 comment:

chinchilla said...

I watched Dancing with the start this season - I'm ashamed - but I love David Carolla and he was briefly on. Don't know if you saw the unicycle debacle! haha

Followers

About Me

My photo
I was born and raised in Rapid City, SD. Loved growing up there and am a little sad that my theoretical kids won't be able to grow up there - unless, God forbid, I move back. I moved away for college to Omaha, NE. I went to Creighton University. Great education, great professors - not a good place for young people with an itch for action! I moved to Denver in August of 2004 and love it! I recommend that all people live in at least one other place besides their hometown - the world is so full of opportunities, we just have to move out of comfort zones!