Thursday, September 07, 2006

Halloween

Okay, so I know Halloween is still a couple months away, but I don't want to get stuck like I did last year with no costume and a party pooper bf...so, I've been pondering what to be and so far I have 2 ideas that are decent.

1. Wonder Woman - I think I can pull it off...we both have dark hair and I'm toned enough...the risk is whether or not the outfit would fit me.

2. A nerd - Very easy, very cheap and really not a stretch, lol. I'm thinking of modeling myself after Screech's gf Violet, played by Tori Spelling on Saved By the Bell (a weakness of mine every Sunday morning). Drawback there is that Jeremy wants to go as a nerd too and he thinks it's stupid to have a couple-matchy costume...

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I was born and raised in Rapid City, SD. Loved growing up there and am a little sad that my theoretical kids won't be able to grow up there - unless, God forbid, I move back. I moved away for college to Omaha, NE. I went to Creighton University. Great education, great professors - not a good place for young people with an itch for action! I moved to Denver in August of 2004 and love it! I recommend that all people live in at least one other place besides their hometown - the world is so full of opportunities, we just have to move out of comfort zones!