Monday, September 04, 2006

Labor Day Weekend

It's been a few weeks since I have written anything, but not much has happened. After we got back from the Rally, we had to start packing to move into our new apartment. We moved across town to the DTC area - I'm okay with it so far. So, we pretty much spent the last couple weeks packing and moving and un-packing, with a few moments of pleasure snuck in between.

I had to work Sniagrab on Saturday morning, it sucked. Longest 8 hours I've worked in awhile...but I managed to sell a couple hundred Camel-baks, so at least I had a purpose. I'm just glad that it freakin started already as it means the workload will shift a little...hoping to get a promotion and not have to deal with it soon!

Took my dog to the off-leash dog park today with Jer. I can't believe how far she can run and actually catch the frisbee thrown - it's amazing really! Alright, I'm getting lethargic from the awesome lasagna I ate...more later.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I was born and raised in Rapid City, SD. Loved growing up there and am a little sad that my theoretical kids won't be able to grow up there - unless, God forbid, I move back. I moved away for college to Omaha, NE. I went to Creighton University. Great education, great professors - not a good place for young people with an itch for action! I moved to Denver in August of 2004 and love it! I recommend that all people live in at least one other place besides their hometown - the world is so full of opportunities, we just have to move out of comfort zones!