Thursday, December 20, 2007

Christmas

Well, tomorrow morning I am headed to South Dakota to spend the holidays with my family. I cannot wait to see my niece Joey and hold her in my arms, hopefully I will get to hear her laugh too! I haven't seen her since October and I'm sure she is getting pretty big by now! I will be staying with my best friends Jen and Dallas at their place in RC. My mom lives in Custer now so I'll be commuting up there on Christmas Day and spending as much time as possible with my sisters and my mom's fiance Rich. I will be spending Christmas Eve with my Shedeed family. I got talked into that by my Grandma Donna. She told me that my uncle Troy and aunt Jennie will be in town that night. She's also going to try to get my dad there...that should be interesting...details to come! I'm definitely going to need to drink!

While I'm in town I will also get to go to the Lakota Nation Invitational. I'm pretty excited about that! I haven't been to the basketball tourney since I lived in SD and it will be great to see some good ball being played. I also have about a 90% chance of running into some of my other family members so I'm excited about that too!

Tomorrow night I'm supposed to be hanging out with all of my good high school friends. I left them in charge of the details so I'm not exactly sure what to expect, but I know we'll have fun regardless!

An update on how Christmas actually went will be given on Wednesday of next week...stay tuned and have a Merry Christmas!

Dang it...that made me remember New Year's Eve...so far, no plans...hopefully something will come up in the next week...or I'll just have to sit at home and nurse the bottle of Grey Goose that my AWESOME boss Lance gave me for Xmas...yummy!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I was born and raised in Rapid City, SD. Loved growing up there and am a little sad that my theoretical kids won't be able to grow up there - unless, God forbid, I move back. I moved away for college to Omaha, NE. I went to Creighton University. Great education, great professors - not a good place for young people with an itch for action! I moved to Denver in August of 2004 and love it! I recommend that all people live in at least one other place besides their hometown - the world is so full of opportunities, we just have to move out of comfort zones!