Saturday, January 14, 2012

38. Canvas & Cocktails With a Friend

Date Started:  January 14, 2012
Date Completed:  January 14, 2012

My friend, Val Passarini, won 2 free passes to Canvas n' Cocktails in Cherry Creek.  I was the lucky friend that got to go with her and it took us about 4 months to finally find a date that worked for us!  We ended up going on a Saturday morning to the mimosas session.  Our painting for that day was titled "Lover's Lane" and we had a lot of fun painting and sipping and gabbing.  Here are some pictures from that morning:


Here we are, just getting started...you can see all of the various pictures from other classes in the background. 


Here is Val's painting, about halfway done!


Here we both are...almost finished!


My finished product!  I like it...it now resides in my yellow "Creation Station" room. 

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I was born and raised in Rapid City, SD. Loved growing up there and am a little sad that my theoretical kids won't be able to grow up there - unless, God forbid, I move back. I moved away for college to Omaha, NE. I went to Creighton University. Great education, great professors - not a good place for young people with an itch for action! I moved to Denver in August of 2004 and love it! I recommend that all people live in at least one other place besides their hometown - the world is so full of opportunities, we just have to move out of comfort zones!