Friday, December 28, 2012

56. Buy a Sewing Machine

I technically did not accomplish this goal on my own as my wonderfully awesome partner bought me a new sewing machine for Christmas!  He was looking for ideas on what to get me, so I told him to check out my 101 Goals list and see if there was anything on it he could help with.  He picked the one thing that will help me accomplish several other goals.  I was completely surprised when I opened my gift but super excited as I've wanted to start sewing for awhile now.  My first project is going to be curtains for my bedroom which I'm ready to get started on very shortly!  The sky's the limit once I figure out how to work my new Singer 5500.  :)  Wish me luck on this new adventure into sewing-ville! 

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I was born and raised in Rapid City, SD. Loved growing up there and am a little sad that my theoretical kids won't be able to grow up there - unless, God forbid, I move back. I moved away for college to Omaha, NE. I went to Creighton University. Great education, great professors - not a good place for young people with an itch for action! I moved to Denver in August of 2004 and love it! I recommend that all people live in at least one other place besides their hometown - the world is so full of opportunities, we just have to move out of comfort zones!