Monday, February 03, 2014

66. Make Homemade Chocolate Covered Foods

In my quest to find the perfect food for the Superbowl Party I was attending, of course I browsed thru Pinterest.  I came across a picture of Fritos that had been dipped in chocolate and had to try them.  That kickstarted my chocolate covered foods goal and I ended up making (with Brian's help) chocolate dipped fritos, peanut butter pretzel sandwiches, Ritz crackers and potato chips.  I knew they were good, but I did not expect them to all get eaten before kickoff!  Needless to say, I will definitely be making at least the Fritos again!

A picture of the platter, not the prettiest but they tasted yummy!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I was born and raised in Rapid City, SD. Loved growing up there and am a little sad that my theoretical kids won't be able to grow up there - unless, God forbid, I move back. I moved away for college to Omaha, NE. I went to Creighton University. Great education, great professors - not a good place for young people with an itch for action! I moved to Denver in August of 2004 and love it! I recommend that all people live in at least one other place besides their hometown - the world is so full of opportunities, we just have to move out of comfort zones!