Thursday, July 27, 2006

Computer Spaz

So tonight after work, Jer and I went to a bar called Dewey's for Kirsten's going away party. She is moving back to Cali, Santa Barbara I think she said. I know Kirstin from TSA - a receptionist friend. It was a good enough time, but I have been feeling pretty crappy lately and just haven't been in the mood to whoop it up. It sucks because summer is my favorite time to bbq and have fun! Instead I am stuck with a horrible cough and I refuse to go to the doctor at this point - I hate medicine unless it's a flavorless pill (despise vitamins cause they taste like shite!) I probably should go to the doctor...

When we got home tonight I got on the computer and found that all of my shortcuts had been deleted from the desk top. I freaked out a little bit..."where did all my stuff go???" Then I remembered that Jer was messing around on it the night before last - he deleted all my short cuts! It's now been about 20 minutes since then and I find myself sitting here, wondering why it's such a big deal...I think I'll chalk this one up to hormones...

1 comment:

HelloBettyLou said...

I would make his life hell for a few days.

Followers

About Me

My photo
I was born and raised in Rapid City, SD. Loved growing up there and am a little sad that my theoretical kids won't be able to grow up there - unless, God forbid, I move back. I moved away for college to Omaha, NE. I went to Creighton University. Great education, great professors - not a good place for young people with an itch for action! I moved to Denver in August of 2004 and love it! I recommend that all people live in at least one other place besides their hometown - the world is so full of opportunities, we just have to move out of comfort zones!