Saturday, July 29, 2006

Ween

I am going to my first concert at Red Rocks tonight. The band's name is Ween. I don't really know the music but I'm going with some cool people so it should be a good time. I'll write tomorrow about the night...I'm 3 beers in and feeling good about it right now. :-)

Update: Many beers later the Ween concert came and went. I don't remember much of the concert as I was pretty smashed! It's great to know that at 25, I think I finally know my drinking limits though (on most occasions anyways). All in all, I'd say I had a pretty great time. Good company - consisted of the bf, our friends - Megan(TSA), Mike, Elza and John. Decent music...though there was this one weird part where the singer from the Flaming Lips was in a bubble and a bunch of dudes dressed as Santa Claus and some girls dressed as elves were carrying the guy in the bubble around the stage...very strange. If I were on hallucinogenics the concert would have been very extreme and entertaining, that's for sure!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I was born and raised in Rapid City, SD. Loved growing up there and am a little sad that my theoretical kids won't be able to grow up there - unless, God forbid, I move back. I moved away for college to Omaha, NE. I went to Creighton University. Great education, great professors - not a good place for young people with an itch for action! I moved to Denver in August of 2004 and love it! I recommend that all people live in at least one other place besides their hometown - the world is so full of opportunities, we just have to move out of comfort zones!