Friday, July 28, 2006

Friday meetings

Who in the hell schedules a meeting on a Friday afternoon at 4pm??? LOSERS - or people that work in advertising. They all suck and I'm sick of them! I want to be able to sit at my computer and blog about how stupid they are for the last hour of my work week, not attend another pointless Sniagrab proof where nothing is different from the last one we saw! ARGH!!!

Okay, I feel a little better...I'm off to my pointless meeting...damn Sniagrab and everything related to it!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I was born and raised in Rapid City, SD. Loved growing up there and am a little sad that my theoretical kids won't be able to grow up there - unless, God forbid, I move back. I moved away for college to Omaha, NE. I went to Creighton University. Great education, great professors - not a good place for young people with an itch for action! I moved to Denver in August of 2004 and love it! I recommend that all people live in at least one other place besides their hometown - the world is so full of opportunities, we just have to move out of comfort zones!