Thursday, July 20, 2006

I'm finally a virgin!

Well, this is my first time writing a blog and I hope you will take it easy on me...my friend from work, Liz, has inspired me to start writing. Over the past few days I have been reading her blogs and I have learned a great deal about Liz, most of which I never knew before. I wish I had taken more time when we first met to get to know her. Nevertheless, we have started bonding and every day I find something else out about her, all intriguing and interesting on many levels.

So, what to write about...the list is endless and the hard part is figuring out where to start. Liz says that I just need to free-write and the more I do it, the easier it will all get. I haven't actually written anything for pleasure in years! I haven't written anything for non-pleasure since I graduated from college in 2004. I think it's time to start putting things in writing so that I have something to pass on to my family and friends, as well as future children!

1 comment:

HelloBettyLou said...

Great start and not just because I'm mentioned twice. Good luck, I will read it everyday

Followers

About Me

My photo
I was born and raised in Rapid City, SD. Loved growing up there and am a little sad that my theoretical kids won't be able to grow up there - unless, God forbid, I move back. I moved away for college to Omaha, NE. I went to Creighton University. Great education, great professors - not a good place for young people with an itch for action! I moved to Denver in August of 2004 and love it! I recommend that all people live in at least one other place besides their hometown - the world is so full of opportunities, we just have to move out of comfort zones!